Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Midwestern mischief

Apparently I've entered a time space vortex and landed in the late 1990s.
I'm in a northern Midwestern state that is either ahead of the flannel revival or never realized that it went away. Somehow I'm wearing the hat of a junior level consultant where the strict rules of projects and travel are enforced. The customer is a generally friendly lot. The project team is a bit different though. I've spent 12 hours in meetings in the past 2 days and 8 hours documenting the meeting notes.

The kicker, I emailed the notes over a few minutes past the deadline (yes, deadline) and 4 (four!) minutes later I received an email that mentioned that the notes looked good (10 pages) *BUT* they needed to be in the official template. I will *not* put the new cover sheet on my TPS report this week.

1 comment:

  1. Did you receive the TPS report that states the official format will be used?

    ReplyDelete